Here is a step by step guide on installing games
- 1. Download the games you can install it by using this type of software APK Batch Installer Tool v1.5c or
- 2. Transfer it to your phone and place in a folder you will remember placing it in on your SD Card (Skip this step if using you Android to download).
- 3. Go to the Market (on your Android) and search for Astro or file manager.
- 4. Download Astro or any free File Manager.
- 5. Once installed open it.
- 6. Go to the folder you put the application in (if you downloaded from you Android it will be the folder call "download" or "downloads").
- 7. Click the app once (a Pop Up should appear) and choose open app manager (or words to that effect).
- 8. Click install once (you may get a Pop Up saying its blocked from installing just go to the settings/application and check the "Unknown Applications").
- If you get a file with the app name and a extension that's like app name here.txt just rename it to app name here.apk and do steps 7 and 8.
- 9. Some games need additional data like obb or sd data after downloading it place in correct position.
- 10. if you find sd data individually like powerVR, Adreno, tegra, mali find your phone correct gpu by google search download it..