Understanding the Cisco ASA Firewall Training Video | Infinite Skills
English | Size: 1.57 GB (1,685,393,640 Bytes)
This is a best practices course on how to set-up, manage, and troubleshoot firewalls and VPNs using the Cisco ASA (Adaptive Security Appliance). Drawing on his 15 years of experience implementing Cisco firewalls, instructor Jimmy Larsson shows you the actual hands-on commands and configurations he uses in real life situations.
The course is targeted at first time Cisco ASA users and those with some ASA experience looking to fill the gaps in their knowledge. Larsson recommends that learners have access to a Cisco firewall in order to practice the methods covered in the course.
* Gain the practical knowledge required to set-up and manage Cisco firewalls and VPNs
* Explore ASA hardware models, CLI basics, and core firewall configuration practices
* Acquire a thorough understanding of how network address translation works
* Learn basic and advanced methods for configuring the AnyConnect client VPN solution
* Discover how to configure, manage, and troubleshoot site-to-site VPN tunnels
* Understand packet capture and how to use troubleshooting tools like Packet Tracer
* Get exposed to advanced methods for enhancing firewall functionality
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me