Emergency Cardiology v6.0.0
Requirements: 2.2 +
Overview: This resource offers highly practical adviceonthe diagnosis and management of acute cardiac conditions.Thislatest update is based on the 2nd edition with additionalfeatures,enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Emergency Cardiology provides an evidence-based approachtoclinical practice, and provide detailed guidance forday-to-daypractice in a wider variety of settings - from theemergencydepartment to intensive care and the cardiac ward.
// Key Features
• This is an essential resource for junior doctors,emergencydepartment staff, trainees in cardiology andspecialistnurses
• Provides essential advice for the rapid diagnosis andmanagementof cardiac emergencies - both common and more rare
• Includes evidence-based guidelines and the results of themostgroundbreaking clinical trials
• Practical format resource
• Use of tables and algorithms enables easy informationretrieval,and appendices provide listings of drug regimens andlaboratoryvalues
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that helpbringthe content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released whenthecontent changes significantly; there is no standard schedulefornew editions.
Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access fromwithinclinical topics to the
• Body Surface Area
•Cockroft-Gault Formula for (CCR) Calculator
•Risk Scores in NSTEACS
•Wells Score for Diagnosis of PE
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnioenvironment,which requires a separate download. Learn more bysearching for“Omnio” in Google Play.
This app has no advertisements