Paypal Donation Available PM By Going Here For Details. Benefits In Return For Donations See Here
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [HOT] How To Play Tegra, Qualcumm And PowerVR Based Games On Your Android Device!

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    Rom
    KE7

[HOT] How To Play Tegra, Qualcumm And PowerVR Based Games On Your Android Device!

FOR ROOTED PHONES ONLY!

This is a real breakthrough!!!!!
    I own a Galaxy S2, though there are some incompatibilities with many games made only for certain platforms! Though this is only the beginning, many, if not all games, can be played from other platforms on your high end android device.

1/ Download from Market ChainFire3D free (or buy the pro version to support the dev). The cracked version DOES NOT work properly.
    2/ Install the app, install the driver in the app, and the phone will reboot itself.
    3/ Download the 3 plugins for TEGRA, QUALCOMM and POWERVR drivers from HERE!
    4/ Place them in the root of your SD card
    5/ In the app, press install plugin and wait to find them (2-5 min), then install all 3 of them
    6/ In OpenGL settings, to test, select a Plugin (e.g. for Tegra games use nVidia, for xperia games use qualcomm, etc).

7/ Download an incompatible game, for example Samurai 2: Vengeance (Tegra only) from the forum in here! Or Fruit Ninija THD, or I don't know what
    Test it! It will work!

8/ Download any other game and test. Use the appropiate driver plugin.
    NOTE: There might be some incompatibilies, so not ALL other games will work. Also, if your phone's hardware does not support the games h/w requirements, of course it will not work. cry1

9/ and 10/ don't forget to say thanks!

LE: If the game requires too much RAM, be sure to tick the "Reduce texture quality" in the app (it will halve the ram needed), it will have almost no impact on the visuals in game. Cheers.

This has been tested so far on the below listed devices and reported to work 100%. You are free to test and report even you're not in the list, it may work on any 2.1+ device. :excited:

- HTC HD2 (MDJ on NAND, Adreno200)
    - Samsung Galaxy S (2.3.3, PowerVR SGX540)
    - Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" (2.3.3, PowerVR SGX540)
    - Samsung Galaxy S II (2.3.3, Mali-400 MP)
    - Motorola Atrix 4G (2.2.1, Tegra2)
    - Motorola Droid 2 (2.2.1, PowerVR SGX530)
    - LG Optimus 2X (2.3.4, Tegra2)
    - Nexus S
    - Samsung Epic 4G

When you're done testing, and want to revert to the native driver of your phone, click plugin and select "none". In the Pro version of this app, you can choose a specific game to use a specific driver.

I recommand buying this app to support the dev and run the games without having to go through the menu all the time. The cracked version does not work properly.

Status
    Senior Poster
    Mobile
    SAMSUNG Galaxy S5
    Rom
    OMEGA

Re: [HOT] HOW TO: Play TEGRA, QUALCOMM and POWERVR based games on your android device!

so far which tegra games works ?

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Galaxy S4
    Rom

Re: [HOT] HOW TO: Play TEGRA, QUALCOMM and POWERVR based games on your android device!

wow!! Riptide GP is working on my Galaxy Tab!!! Thz!!

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    Rom
    KE7

I tested only:
    Samurai 2: Vengeance - works
    Fruit Ninija THD - works
    Pinball HD Tegra - ok
    GOF 2 Tegra -ok
    Backbreaker THD - ok
    Guerrilla Bob THD - ok
    Dungeon Defenders - exits after 30 sec

Also got my Reckless Racing working using the POWERVR driver. It didn't work before.

This is tested on my Galaxy S2.

Need more testers please on different devices. And report which works and which doesn't. Thanks!

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    HTC desire HD, Asus Transformer
    Rom
    android 2.3.4 gingerbread

the app says my galaxy tab is supported. will try samurai 2 after the downloading.
    excited to know*

anyways, will this app affects the already optimized game for my tab? i mean, are there any side effects?

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    HTC desire HD, Asus Transformer
    Rom
    android 2.3.4 gingerbread

the app says my galaxy tab is supported. will try samurai 2 after the downloading.
    excited to know*

anyways, will this app affects the already optimized game for my tab? i mean, are there any side effects?

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Galaxy S4
    Rom

Samurai work smoothly on Galaxy Tab!!!

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    Rom
    KE7

No, there are no side effects. The genius chainfire just released these drivers! A real marvell!

OT: Xplane works on my S2

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    nexus S

i've tested riptideGP on my nexus s ant it works smoths and perfect!!!Now i'll test other tegra 2 games and later qualcomm too!

Status
    Junior Poster
    Mobile
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    Rom
    KE7

Enjoy it mates! Please consider buying the pro version of this app (it allows games specific to be launched) thus supporting the dev. I did it in the 1st minute!

Also, please continue reporting, I'm making a list of games/devices and their compatibilities!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast